JOHN BILLY DRIVER DESCENDANTS SCHOLARSHP PROGRAM
BACKGROUND: The first bi-annual scholarship to encourage descendants of John Billy Driver to pursue knowledge and to use that knowledge to make a difference in the world. This scholarship is one way that we can try to support those who have decided to further their education.
REQUIREMENTS: An eligible applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a graduating high-school senior or enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university with at least a 2.5 GPA.
- You must be a descendant of the John Billy Driver Family.
- You must complete your application with essay and other supporting material outlined below.
- You must submit a letter from an official at your High School or College confirming what your GPA is.
- You must submit a copy of letter of acceptance to the university, college or technical school.
- You must submit a complete application on or before April 4, 2017.
- Scholarship award amounts will be determined bi-annually based on available money in the JBDFR Scholarship fund.
- The number of recipients selected to recive an award.